Too early to think of summer yet? Personally I don’t think it ever really is and pr agencies CO/Motion and PRBB must have agreed with me, as they threw a high summer event last Friday. Always fun to meet new faces and catch up with people I’ve haven’t seen in a while!
Both agencies invited us to show new items and brands we haven’t seen at their pressroom before. There were delicious bits and bites, which you might have seen if you’re following me on facebook, twitter or instagram yet. But, of course there was much more…
1. Yummy iced teas from AriZona.
2. I’ve been craving for the Stella McCartney hologram clutch ever since it came out, but this one from Esprit would make a very good budget solution.
3. Freshly made, cheerful drinks with strawberries and mint.
4. This cute bikini from Cyell is something I spotted already during Co/Motion’s and PRBB’s press days earlier, though I never managed to make a decent picture of it at the time. This bikini reminds me that there is a lot of work to do before my body is beach ready and winter weight off!
5. The perfect tee for long, hot days on the beach with a funny quote to match. Also from Esprit.
6. Cool Legend belts to spice up every easy breezy, summer outfit.
In other words, my wish list for SS13 grow even longer yesterday. As if it isn’t long enough yet. And let’s not even begin about my wish list for FW13, since that one has really gotten out of hand! Easy to justify that one though. After all, freezing temperatures equals layering. Which means we need at least the double amount of clothing we need when 30+ degrees, right?!